The platform- 2017, 8th annual programme on Institutional leadership was conducted on the 12th, 13th and 14th of October 2017 at Hotel Sai Vishram, Electronic City, Bangalore.
Its a three day annual programme, a celebration for all leaders, who have made a choice to be a leaders with a difference. The Platform provides an opportunity for the leaders to share their best practice, reflect and vision for the future of their institution.
The objectives of the Programme was –
- Enhancing creative leadership for a happy and successful school.
- Appreciate the role of the leaders in institutional self-renewal.
- Discussing the various approaches to promote creativity at the workplace.
- Reflect on the strategies implemented to manage a learning programme in a corporate sector.
- Realise the role of a creative leader in leading and managing change.
- Discussing ways to incorporate successful alternative practice which make a school better.
- Critically analyse the influence of a leadership in improving the professional competency of teachers and other staff.
- Enhancing strategic planning and create an environment for collaboration and innovation.