Teacher Eligibility Test- (TET) – Exclusive Online Crash Course Coaching
Sure Shot Success!
Academy for Creative Teaching (ACT) a premier institute in teacher training in India has launched a unique programme “ACT- Shikshak”. A programme to prepare aspiring candidates for various competitive examinations like Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) and Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The aim of conducting the ACT – Shikshak Programme is to improve the quality of teachers and performance standards at the state and national levels. ACT is offering an exclusive crash course for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) at online mode for candidates applying at the primary level (Paper-I) and higher primary level (Paper-II) for 2023.
Subject offered are
- Child Development and Pedagogy (Paper I & Paper-II)
- Language – I (English and Kannada) (Paper-I)
- Language – II in (English and Kannada) (Paper-II)
- Mathematics – (Paper I & II)
- Environmental Studies – (Paper I)
- Social studies (Paper-II)
- Science (Paper-II)
Exclusive Online Crash Course Programme:
Programme scheduled from August 2023.
- The live online classes will be conducted from Monday to Saturday
- There will be 2 sessions per day of 1.5 hours each.
- The duration of the session per day will be 03 hours (180 minutes) between 6:00 pm-9:00 pm.
- Each 90 minutes session will comprise 30 minutes of content discussion and 60
minutes of MCQ solving.
- Additional Reading material will be provided to the candidates.
- The mode of instruction will be English and Kannada.
- More than 7000 MCQ problems will be solved during the course.
Tracking Students’ Progress:
- Students will be tracked on their daily attendance.
- Mentors will be allotted for each student to track their progress and provide guidance.
Exclusive Crash Course Online Programme Fee: Rs: 5000/- per student.