ACT supports schools in 4 different Models:
1. Partnership schools:
ACT enters into an agreement with schools to manage complete academics and administration. ACT takes care of the following at partnership schools:
- Project Conceptualization:
- Academic Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing and admissions
- Quality Assurance
2. Academic handholding:
ACT would work closely with the promoters of the school in conceptualizing and establishing the. school as a Centre of Excellence. ACT will be supporting and guiding the translation of the vision into a reality and be constantly striving to reinforce the nobility of purpose behind this venture.
The different phases of academic handholding are:-
The Visioning Phase is the planning stage in the project.
Stage 1: The Consultation Phase
The Core management team and the promoters of the institution will consult the ACT team and discuss their dream, vision and beliefs for the development of the educational institution
Stage 2: The Concept Phase
- School Academic model is conceptualized by creating an identity for the school
Stage 3: The Realisation Phase
This is the key stage of implementation where all plans are put into action. The school becomes a functional entity and ACT closely monitors the processes and the progress of the school to ensure that the key personnel follow the road map to achieve the vision.
ACT’s approach to training primarily focuses on changing attitudes, relating concepts, empowering trainees and energizing classrooms such that learning is a joyful experience for the learners. The focus of training will be on using the material in the classroom, relating it to textual content. It will also enhance teacher involvement in class and content. It will provide opportunity for teachers to implement new creative techniques of teaching. The training is a capacity building exercise and hones the talent. The thrust is on building capacity and managing the implementation in classrooms to impact student learning and growth.
ACT conducts six days of training programme based on the need of the institution followed by two days performance appraisal to understand the outcomes of the training.
4.Setting up of Pre-schools
ACT helps individuals and institutions in setting up of pre-schools. Our standards for learning, development and childcare in the age group of 2-6 provides challenge and enjoyment in learning with the inclusion of best practices from the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) using the Waldorf approach and Creative Teaching Model (CTM).
A curriculum for excellence was designed with this vision.
- It integrates the best global educational practices (EYFS, CTM, Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia approach) to create a confident and self-directed learners, active contributors and concerned citizens of tomorrow.
- Provides challenge and enjoyment to learning with the inclusion of best practices of EYFS and Creative teaching module
- It establishes clear values, purpose and principles of education for children in the age group of 2 – 6 age years.
- Ensures that early learners are ready for the next phase by meeting age appropriate developmental milestone.
- Designed in accordance with the developmental milestones of the early learners.
- The important thing is that it provides real opportunities for children to learn, develop and have fun during early years.