ACT’s approach to training primarily focuses on changing attitudes, relating concepts, empowering trainees and energizing classrooms such that learning is a joyful experience for the learners. The focus of training will be on using the material in the classroom, relating it to textual content. It will also enhance teacher involvement in class and content. It will provide opportunity for teachers to implement new creative techniques of teaching. The training is a capacity building exercise and hones the talent. The thrust is on building capacity and managing the implementation in classrooms to impact student learning and growth.
We have developed around 1000 modules as per the need of the institution to develop their teachers.
List of Modules: when the visitor click on the list of modules then the list to be visible.
1. Effective Communication Skills: In School Context
2. Presentation Skills
3. Understanding Creativity
4. Overcoming barriers in creativity
5. Strategies to stimulate Creativity among Students
6. Multiple Intelligence in Classroom
7. Interpersonal Skill at workplace
8. Creativity at workplace
9. Creative Teaching Model
10. Creative Teaching Techniques (General)
11. Collaborative Learning Techniques
12. Planning for Learning
13. Resource Kit Development
14. Problem Based Learning
15. Values culture and Learning
16. Assessment for Learning Strategies
17. Emotional Learning and Students Engagement
18. Visible Learning
19. Classroom management
20. Conflict Management
21. Mind‐Mapping as a tool for thinking
22. The art of designing creative worksheets
23. Creative activities in teaching of pedagogy (English, Mathematics, Science and Social
24. Enhancing Thinking Skills
25. Differentiated Instructions
26. The art of mentoring and counseling
27. Working with students of different abilities and academic levels – integrating
different kinds of learners
28. Inculcating values in classroom
29. Implementing life‐skills in school
30. Intentional Innovations in schools
31. 21st century learning skills
32. Learning Centre Approach
33. Interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning.
34. Promoting a culture of innovation in school.
35. Analysis of assessment data to monitor student’s progress.
36. Curriculum design models.
37. Self‐evaluation and improvement planning for schools.
38. Measuring the progress in students’ social and personal development.
39. Enhancing higher order thinking skills among students in Mathematics, Social
science and science.
40. Community Development Programmes in schools.
41. Special Education Needs and Disabilities‐ SEND
43. Enhancing research attitude and skills among children.
44. Accelerated learning programme for gifted and talented students.
45. Understanding the learner and the learning needs.
46. Differentiated Instruction based Lesson planning/ planning for learning.
47. Creating a positive learning environment.
48. Use of learning technology to ensure a strong momentum to learning.
49. Designing question paper on the lines of standards.
50. Improving the quality of assessment
51. Developing learner profile
52. Documenting Students Learning
53. Bringing cross curricular links
54. Class room management skills and behavior management
55. Effective remediation strategies in English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
56. Portfolio Management
57. Mindful teaching practice: ‐ Becoming a reflective practitioner
58. Strategies to promote self‐learning: Active Learning in Action
59. How to develop an emotionally intelligent school?
60. Effective Teacher Appraisal Practices
61. Creative Clubs activities in school.
62. A happy school
63. Change Management
64. The art of mentoring
65. Inclusive Education
66. Creative Leadership
67. Team Building and Group Dynamics
68. Role and Responsibilities of second line leadership (for HoDs and academic
69. The power of perception in leadership
70. Beautiful Mind: How to have a beautiful mind?
71. Supportive Leadership
72. Ethics in Teaching
Duration of each module: ‐ Half‐a‐day to full day Programme