||Dr. Gururaj Karajagi
- Dr. Gururaj Karajagi is a doctorate in Chemistry and has published over 22 research papers in International journals.
- He is a life Fellow of the Electrochemical Society of India.
- He has served on the Boards of Management of a few Medical Universities.
- Dr. Karajagi also served as a member of the State Resource Group (SRG) for the implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM) in the colleges of Karnataka.
- Dr. Karajagi was the Principal, V.V.S. First Grade College for Women, Bangalore, India for 16 years.
- He was the Director of the V.V.S. Academic and Administrative College, founder Principal and Academic Director of the Jain International Residential School and the founder Director of the International Academy for Creative Teaching.
- He has served as a member of the Syndicates of a few Universities.
- He has served as a member of the Karnataka Knowledge Commission.
- He is the Trustee of the Loka Shikshana Trust, a leading publishing house that brings out a Daily, weekly and Monthly publications.
- He is a Member of the Governing body of the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Shimla.
- He is a well-known columnist and has completed 2300 columns. His fifteen books entitled “Karunaalu Baa Belake” are immensely popular and have seen several editions. Dr. Karajagi has written many articles on ‘Sufi’ philosophy and has published a book on ‘Sufi’. As of now, he has authored twenty-two books. He has edited many books including ‘Shikshana Shilpa’ – a huge collection of articles on education brought out by the J.S.S. Maha Vidyapeetha, Mysore.
- He has published over hundred articles on all aspects of education in National and International journals.
- He is also known for his daily spiritual discourses on a bilingual T.V. channel –Sri. Sankara with over 500 programmes on Dasa Sahitya and Vachana Sahitya.
- He has delivered more than fifty series of lectures at the Gokhale Institute, which are brought out as CDs.
- He is considered as an outstanding motivational speaker and his You Tube channel – “Knowledge is spherical” has nearly three crore views.
- Through the Academy for Creative Teaching, of which he is the Chairman, Dr. Karajagi is instrumental in building over 105 schools of very high quality all over the world.
- He is generally considered as an institution builder.
- His areas of interest include Creativity, Creative & Critical Problem-Solving Skills, Communication skills, Motivation, Work ethics and Human Values.
- He has designed a complete curriculum in Creativity which is being used in different Universities.
- He has travelled and lectured extensively both in the East and the West and has conducted more than 2000 training programmes for educational and corporate organisations.
- He has been a teacher for over four decades without a moment’s regret.